Our Wedding Plus, Inc Policy on Copyrighted Materials
Our Wedding Plus, Inc (the "Company") continually invests significant resources to create software, text, and other materials. The majority of these materials are protected under copyright laws of the United States and of other countries worldwide. To protect its investment, the Company diligently guards against infringement of its copyrighted materials. This policy outlines certain conduct that violates the Company's copyrights. This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Copyright protects original works of authorship fixed in a tangible medium of expression. Copyright infringement occurs when any one or more of the following rights is violated: (1) reproduction; (2) adaptation; (3) distribution to the public; (4) performance in public; or (5) display in public. Copyright infringement issues can also arise when a new work or a modification of an existing work, known as a derivative work, is created from a copyrighted work. A derivative work is based upon a pre-existing work in which the pre-existing work is changed, condensed, recast, transformed, adapted, or embellished. If the pre-existing or underlying work is a protected work under copyright law, one who wishes to exploit the derivative work must obtain a license from the owner of the copyright in the underlying work or works. Thus, modification of the Company's copyrighted materials without explicit permission for commercial use constitutes infringement. Without written permission from the Company, you may not make any unauthorized reproduction or engage in distribution of the Company's copyrighted materials, which include, but are not limited to, materials such as books, publications, computer software (including object code and source code), online curricula, Web content, diagrams, photos, testing materials, exams, text, images, and graphics published by the Company in any format. It is Company policy to enforce its copyrights against any third party who infringes on its copyright. To ensure that you do not infringe on any of the Company's copyrighted materials:
1. Do not directly or indirectly copy, reproduce, or distribute any of the Company's materials (including Web pages) or any part of the text or graphics from those materials.
2. Do not directly or indirectly modify or create derivative works of any of the Company's materials.
3. Do not copy, reproduce, or modify source code or object code of any of the Company's products.
4. Do not create an emulator or simulator of a Company product in a manner that is likely to confuse the public about the source of the emulator or simulator.
5. Do not create materials that look as though they originated from or are endorsed by the Company.
6. Do not imitate the color or visual appearance of the Company's materials and/or products.
7. Do not use the Company's icons as graphical design elements in your materials.
8. Do not distribute the Company's work by sale, rental, or other disposition.
Copyright Permission Requests
General policies about the Company's trademarks and web usage are found at www.OurWeddingplus.com
This policy document is not intended to serve as legal advice. Should you have questions regarding your legal rights or duties, please consult your own attorney. Should you have further questions regarding the Company's policy for its copyrighted materials, please contact DMCA@OurWeddingPlus.com.