Happy Friday everyone! It’s time for the Top 5 Wedding Blog Posts of the Week! I scoured the blogosphere in search of the best, most useful posts out there. So get your cup of coffee and prepare to learn some new wedding planning information!
- First off let’s find out how to stay healthy for your big day. Weddings and wedding planning can be stressful so here are 25 helpful tips that should keep you healthy for your wedding day. Check out “The Pre-Wedding Health Guide: 25 Things Every Bride Should Do To Stay Healthy Before the Big Day” on a new blog called LiveSmarter!
- Getting ready to order your invitations? Well there’s some etiquette rules regarding the wording of those invitations that you might want to be aware of. So I recommend you checkout Liene’s post over at Blue Orchid Designs called “wedding etiquette: honor vs. pleasure.”
- Looking for inspiration? Then I found a great source for you over at Junebug Weddings! Junebug Weddings announced this week that it started a flickr site for wedding inspiration. There’s a bunch of pictures, broken down into categories to make it easy to search through. Checkout the post “Flickr Inspiration Galleries – Save-the-Dates.”
- Here’s a nice short one but it’s a great tip so I thought I’d include it. Want to make sure you are hiring the right photographer or videographer. Checkout Anne Chertoff’s From I Will to I Do blog, specifically the post “Random Wedding Planning Tip.”
- Does your maid of honor need direction? The maid of honor is typically responsible for certain things. If you want to know what those things are checkout the Aisledash post “Maid of Honor Duties.”
So what did you think of that? Please suggest new blogs if I’ve been overlooking them!
See you Monday with a great guest blogger!