It is that wonderful day once again when you can sit back and enjoy the top-5 wedding blog posts of the week! Grab that cup of coffee and enjoy what I thought were the best of the best this week!
1. How sure are you about your photographer? Do you think he might get “tanked” during your wedding reception and lose his camera and your pictures? I’m sure the people mentioned in this post didn’t think so either! Here’s how you can better your chances of this not happening to you. Checkout “Top Tips for Safegaurding your Wedding Photos”
2. Here’s a few other things that can go wrong, courtesy of your guests! I found this great article via a post on Weddingbee. The article not only lists out the 10 biggest mistakes guests make it also gives you tips to help keep them from affecting your wedding! Checkout “10 Biggest Mistakes Wedding Guests Make.”
3. This one isn’t really a single post rather a series coming to you via Weddingzilla! She’s going to be your personal wedding coach and “lead you through the maze of wedding planning.” Weddingzilla is run by an experienced wedding planner so check it out and get some free advice! Checkout Weddingzilla!
4. Here’s an interesting one from Brideorama. Why do wives get such a bum rap! Is the average wife as big a nag as is stereotypically portrayed? Checkout “MY WIFE IS A NAG! And other stereotypes about marriage”
5. And finally, are you trying to decide on a style for your wedding cake? Why don’t you have it fashioned after your wedding dress? Checkout this post from the wonderful Pink Cake Box in New Jersey!
Have a great weekend!