Well the party is coming to a close. That big event, that you’ve been stressing about and worrying about every minor detail for over a year, is over already! Well, how about you make a final impression on your guests to make sure they walk away thinking, “could that have gotten any better?!?” Here are some ideas to seal the deal with your guests at the end of the night!
1. The chocolate chip cookie favor: Who wouldn’t like to see these on the way out? What a great idea for the ride home! Found these at It’s a Jaime Thing.
2. Cupcake Wedding Favors: On a similar note, check out these! You can have individually boxed cupcakes for your guests as a little going away surprise!
3. Of course if you want to be more extravagant, the wedding donut is always an option that will amaze your guests. Check out my recent post for details about the Donut Divas!
4. Now to wash it down. It seems like Milk Shake Shots are becoming the new rage! Here are some amazing milkshake shots I found over at Style Notes.
5. And finally the Coffee Bar: Yes, it’s going to be a long drive home for some folks. How about you help get them focused. We all know coffee is popular and who wouldn’t love a nice cappuccino to close out the night. Here’s a beautiful coffee bar I found over at my old friend Melissa’s blog (hi Melissa, I know it’s been a long time, sorry I haven’t been in touch for a long while!)
This one looks like a self serve coffee bar but there are full service coffee bar vendors out there too.